Skip to main content.

An Update from the Mistsparrow!

posted by Mistsparrow

Mistsparrow
An Update from the Mistsparrow! 1 of 1
Jan. 24, 2024, 9:51 p.m.

Hey all! I feel like I have more or less disappeared for the last few days. This is because I have been slogging perilously through the Great Application Morass ever since people started signing up to play this crazy game. But the end is in sight!

I should be wrapping up most CURRENT applications soon (I say "current," because they do keep trickling in from existing accounts that have been taking their time in character creation, which I am genuinely quite happy about.). So barring terrible terrible disaster, most people should at least have feedback on their characters before end of day EST Thursday, and most people should be done in time for the weekend.

After this I'll likely be tackling the Tower of Typos and some petitions, and, better, answering lore questions again! Thank you for having patience while waiting for all your burning religion and culture and obscure-races-of-Avaria questions to be answered -- please just have a little more and I'll get through them as I have the time. Also feel free to post more and add to my hideous backlog! Or if anyone has a question particularly pertaining to their character which they may not want others know particularly pertains to their character, please feel free to send me OOCmail. Again, response times may be delayed, but I will get to them sooner or later, really.

Jan. 24, 2024, 9:51 p.m.