Skip to main content.

RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost

posted by Hektor

Hektor
RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 1 of 16
March 3, 2024, 5:50 p.m.

The Knots of the Bilgeghost

Time: 6PM EST / 10AM AEDT / 11PM UTC / 3PM PST Saturday, the 9th of March

This should be the time at which PCs may plan to undertake their final choices regarding What-To-Do-About-The-Specter-In-The-Bilge. Location is player choice, action is player choice, and resolution is... depending upon player choice. Feel free to roleplay planning and discussion up to this date, there's probably a lot to discuss, and a lot of potential hints to be discovered. At this date we should act and you can expect a resolution... of sorts!

...dun dun DUNNN.

March 3, 2024, 5:50 p.m.
Sitra
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 2 of 16
March 6, 2024, 10:03 p.m.

Sad I won't be able to make this one! Still wildly interested to see how it ends up.

March 6, 2024, 10:03 p.m.
Marwa
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 3 of 16
March 7, 2024, 6:19 p.m.

I will probably end up missing this event due to previously scheduled real life engagements, but I will eagerly look forward to reading the RPT log! I hope everyone has a blast!

March 7, 2024, 6:19 p.m.
pilgrim
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 4 of 16
March 7, 2024, 7:07 p.m.

You're both (Sitra and Marwa) pretty important players to this plot. 

While we might not be able to get everyone involved, and the plot does hinge on one very specific PC that will be the ultimate deciding factor -- I've made this event here where players can weigh in regarding what times they could join.

WhenIsGood Scheduling Tool

Based on this, maybe we'll rearrange the time! (It depends on that one PC though.)

That said, if you can't make it, that's okay. Real life comes first, and if there's a situation where you can't make it to a game event and you really want to or think your character should be there -- you can always OOCMail me. Maybe you want a certain factor to be weighed with your being in-the-background-present, or we can brainstorm a reason as to why you couldn't be there.

March 7, 2024, 7:07 p.m.
Sitra
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 5 of 16
March 7, 2024, 7:57 p.m.

Actually, good news! I managed to do some shift switching, so I'll be there after all - or any other time that day that works. Unfortunately I don't think I can do much work rearranging for Friday or Sunday.

March 7, 2024, 7:57 p.m.
Marwa
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 6 of 16
March 7, 2024, 7:59 p.m.

Eep. I'm very sorry have potentially inconvenienced you Pilgrim, and anyone who had already penciled in the time/date for this RPT! :x Whether the time gets moved or not, I apologize that I didn't speak up earlier. At the very least, I'm glad that the issue was noticed before we got too close to the day of.

Appreciate the troubleshooting tips for all of us moving forward!

March 7, 2024, 7:59 p.m.
pilgrim
RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 1 of 16
March 7, 2024, 10:12 p.m.

Eep. I'm very sorry have potentially inconvenienced you Pilgrim, and anyone who had already penciled in the time/date for this RPT! :x Whether the time gets moved or not, I apologize that I didn't speak up earlier. At the very least, I'm glad that the issue was noticed before we got too close to the day of.

Appreciate the troubleshooting tips for all of us moving forward!

originally written by Marwa at 08-Mar-2024 (00:59)

Seriously, no problem at all, pof Marwa! Unfortunately, from what I see of the results so far, I don't think we'll be able to change the time to one that includes everyone.

But... it's probably a good idea to use this scheduling tool in the future for RPTs, so the discussion has contributed something helpful for the future anyway. Like you said, troubleshooting tips moving forward!

And maybe we can do something a bit earlier to lead up to this event, which could involve you at your available time (closer to 10AM EST). I'm sure some people will want to talk to Marwa about all this, and her IC decisions will remain crucial to the outcome.

March 7, 2024, 10:12 p.m.
Marwa
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 8 of 16
March 8, 2024, 12:06 a.m.

Absolutely! Happy to help in what way I can. I will probably be around for 2-3 hours tomorrow (Friday) evening from roughly 10 PM (EST) onward, and can make time Saturday morning between 10 AM and 12 PM (EST) before real life commitments beckon.

March 8, 2024, 12:06 a.m.
Mehrnaz
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 9 of 16
March 8, 2024, 3:35 a.m.

It's a long weekend for me, so I can possibly be around longer on the weekend if anything needs to be caught up on or addressed. 

March 8, 2024, 3:35 a.m.
pilgrim
Re: RPT: The Knots of the Bilgeghost 10 of 16
March 8, 2024, 11:36 a.m.

I just want to say that Mehrnaz had that profile picture up since the beginning (at character generation). 

Sometimes I don't know why fate's so perfect.

<3 Mehrnaz

March 8, 2024, 11:36 a.m.