Skip to main content.

*Waves*

posted by Iken

Iken
*Waves* 1 of 3
Jan. 22, 2024, 2:27 p.m.

Greetings all,

Been interesting getting to meet some of your characters, and poke around the Greenest Dolphin.

Mudded and RPed for far too long now, and looking forward to trying something new and a little different. Lots of lore/worldbuilding to not only read up on, but get used to fitting in.

Oh, also been told I break a lot of stuff. Good for an Alpha I guess!

EDIT: Will say it has been a small while since I have played a MUD however, so appreciate the patience people have shown while I get back into the swing of things.

Jan. 22, 2024, 2:27 p.m.
Zahra
Re: *Waves* 2 of 3
Jan. 22, 2024, 2:40 p.m.

THIS IS ONE OF MY BUDDIES heart

He told me, and I quote, "Don't you dare," when I said I wanted to gush on his introduction post. But I do dare! But I'll try not to embarrass him too badly.

Very cool dude who tends to play very gruff and/or endearingly abrasive characters. But OOCly he's a big softie with great taste in movies and shows (but questionable taste in music). Insert an indignant, "WHAT," here that I'm sure I'll be seeing at some point.

He's also very good with crunching numbers and testing combat things. And breaking things, yes. Here ends my I'm-not-caffeinated-enough-for-life-yet mini ramble.

Jan. 22, 2024, 2:40 p.m.
Rostam
Re: *Waves* 3 of 3
Jan. 22, 2024, 2:43 p.m.

I've gotten to interact a fair amount with Iken since we started Alpha, and I'm a huge fan. He's one of the characters that, when I see them on the WHO list, I have to resist the urge to chase down and harass. So, welcome, man! Thanks for being a part of our journey (heh heh, insert ship pun here).

Jan. 22, 2024, 2:43 p.m.