Skip to main content.

Greetings!

posted by Nai

Nai
Greetings! 1 of 4
Jan. 22, 2024, 3:44 p.m.

Thought I'd make a quick post while the game is down. I've had a wonderful time roleplaying with everyone so far, love to see all the creativity and energy already! I look forward to what adventures everyone I've met so far get up to and playing the game with everyone!

As a little bit of an introduction to me oocly, I've only been playing MUDs for around a year now, was introduced to them by a friend but I've been roleplaying in other formats for much logner than that. I've honestly found muds to be the best quality roleplay I've ever had, and I wish I found out about them earlier. I'm very much big into medieval settings, although I will admit that more middle-eastern stuff is a tad foreign to me, which makes it all the more exciting to discover! 

Jan. 22, 2024, 3:44 p.m.
Zahra
Re: Greetings! 2 of 4
Jan. 22, 2024, 4:36 p.m.

I just wanted to drop in to say WELCOME and that I love your character's picture! I don't believe we've yet bumped into each other in-game, but I'm sure we will at some point!

Jan. 22, 2024, 4:36 p.m.
Nai
Greetings! 1 of 4
Jan. 22, 2024, 4:55 p.m.

I just wanted to drop in to say WELCOME and that I love your character's picture! I don't believe we've yet bumped into each other in-game, but I'm sure we will at some point!

originally written by Zahra at 22-Jan-2024 (21:36)

Thank you! I'm sure we'll bump into eachother, I run around and am pretty chatty. The image was shamelessly ai generated, I might comission something proper if I end up playing enough! Here's the full image:

Jan. 22, 2024, 4:55 p.m.
pilgrim
Re: Greetings! 4 of 4
Jan. 22, 2024, 8:55 p.m.

That's amazing, love the ship in the background too. laugh Welcome!

Jan. 22, 2024, 8:55 p.m.