Skip to main content.

Hello!

posted by Eleni

Eleni
Hello! 1 of 3
Jan. 23, 2024, 8:07 a.m.

Figured I should make one of these as I'm getting a tad more comfortable with stuff and I don't think I'm going to panic and vanish forever which was definitely a possibility I had to keep in mind! While I'm not a stranger to RP, most of my recent experience has been through AresMUSH games.

Song of Avaria is only the second RPI/MUD sort of game I've ever played and is very different from anything I've played before - thematically and mechanically which is equal parts exciting and anxiety inducing!

I'm still learning my way around the commands, and lore, along with getting a feel for Eleni but everyone's been pretty nice so far and the character's I've run across all seem very interesting!

I look forward to interacting with more of you down the line!

Jan. 23, 2024, 8:07 a.m.
Eleni
Re: Hello! 2 of 3
April 4, 2024, 1:27 p.m.

Well I did totally vanish but not forever! I'm hoping to try and start logging in again and finding my footing.

April 4, 2024, 1:27 p.m.
pilgrim
Re: Hello! 3 of 3
April 4, 2024, 2:57 p.m.

Welcome back! :D 

Hope you enjoy St Loomis, and please feel free to let us know if you need a hand with anything. You can OOCmail me or Mistsparrow, or use PETITION if there's something that you don't want to ask on the forums or on GameHelp.

April 4, 2024, 2:57 p.m.