Skip to main content.

Yo

posted by Rakim

Rakim
Yo 1 of 5
Feb. 3, 2024, 3:33 a.m.

I haven't been around as much as I'd like due to work steamrolling me, but I'm very happy to be part of the Alpha with you all. I'm most available during off-peak times when the game is generally dead, and will try to start making a habit of remaining logged in and available for anyone else who might fall into that timeslot.

Mostly, however, I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone I've interacted with so far. I've been so impressed with how accommodating the staff is, and I'm downright humbled by the generosity of my fellow players. Having my difficult role validated and supported by the writers sharing this space makes the collaborative nature of the environment shine through with every emote. The sense that we're working together to build a story rich with conflict and intrigue, where there's room for characters of all walks and everyone 'belongs,' is by far the game's greatest asset. I appreciate it very much, and I can only hope that I manage to support all your concepts in turn.

tldr; Thank you for treating my character with all the scorn, pity, curiosity, repulsion, suspicion, and caution he deserves. You guys are the real MVPs.

Feb. 3, 2024, 3:33 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Yo 2 of 5
Feb. 3, 2024, 4:29 a.m.

I have really enjoyed RPing with you, and I'm very glad that you're having fun in your challenging time slot and role! It's great to have people in different kinds of roles, it makes the game feel less like an RPG and more like a story-rich world.

Feb. 3, 2024, 4:29 a.m.
Rostam
Re: Yo 3 of 5
Feb. 3, 2024, 3:13 p.m.

I only recently got to interact with you, but had a really great time! Look forward to seeing more.

Feb. 3, 2024, 3:13 p.m.
Zahra
Re: Yo 4 of 5
Feb. 5, 2024, 1:49 a.m.

WOW. Just wow. That's all. That's all I've got. Thank you for the scene heart What a great character concept to bring into the Alpha.

Feb. 5, 2024, 1:49 a.m.
Yasin
Re: Yo 5 of 5
Feb. 15, 2024, 3:52 a.m.

Took a while for our time-slots to cross and for conversations to take place, but WOW ... truly excellent, hope to get to see loads more!!

Feb. 15, 2024, 3:52 a.m.