Skip to main content.

Zayit 🫒

posted by Zayit

Zayit
Zayit 🫒 1 of 2
Feb. 4, 2024, 6:56 p.m.

Hi there! It was great to meet a bunch of you today, and I look forward to meeting more in time. I'm the windswept, weather-eyed wench, and I'm doing my best to pretend I've been here the whole time despite joining a few weeks late! If it makes sense for you to already know this crew member, please feel free to recog me off the bat, and maybe toss me an OOC whisper so that I can improv our familiarity accordingly. Pilgrim was kind enough to run me down a who's who of the crew, so I may already take initiative on that front.

As much as I love big scenes, sometimes they overwhelm me. So if you see me slinking off to instead loiter somewhere else alone, please don't take offence! This is an open invitation to join me for a smaller scene if you feel the same way.

I'm still fumbling my way around the syntaxes, lore and general game etiquette. Discreet OOC nudges are welcome if you notice me flailing on any of these fronts.

Feb. 4, 2024, 6:56 p.m.
Zahra
Re: Zayit 🫒 2 of 2
Feb. 4, 2024, 7:08 p.m.

First, I love your short description. It's so great.

Second, welcome to Avaria!

I've seen you in the who list and scampering about a bit IC today but my playtimes are pretty, uh... limited (read: nearly nonexistent) on the weekends, so I hope I get a chance to run into your character in-game soon when I'm not fending off toddlers and chugging coffee like it's going out of style laugh

Feb. 4, 2024, 7:08 p.m.