Skip to main content.

Hello

posted by Fadila

Fadila
Hello 1 of 3
Feb. 15, 2024, 2:46 a.m.

Thank you all for taking the time to roleplay with me. I have found this game quite immersive nd very real. I especially like the people who take the time to rp with me even though I sometimes type slowly.

It doesn't make a difference but for some reason why I might be typing slowly to get my story out there is, I use a screen reader. I was born blind and have to use a program to convert text to speech, otherwise I'd not be doing this at all.

this game like really good roleplay scenarios is a bit of an escape for me, and I find it theraputic. I can ease into my role, my character's personality and be that for a while.

I'm usually on late afternoons est or early in the mornings.

Once again I want to thank everyone for their phenomonalrp. Thanks also to the staff for taking on my role and the challenges associated with screen readers. Your descriptions and commands make it quite easy to slip in without wondering what something is or does. And the players all of you, are helpful as well. I cannot say thanks enough.

Feb. 15, 2024, 2:46 a.m.
Yasin
Re: Hello 2 of 3
Feb. 15, 2024, 4:55 a.m.

Fadila is amazing! I am so sorry that Yasin didn't get to really cross paths with her until recently. I love the consistency and realism you bring to her, and I'm so glad you're with us in the alpha!!

Feb. 15, 2024, 4:55 a.m.
Firouzeh
Re: Hello 3 of 3
Feb. 15, 2024, 3:02 p.m.

I have a lot of love for Fadila and have enjoyed getting to RP with you! Please do always feel free to throw a Green Card at me if you would like some more time with anything. Glad you are here playing with us!!

Feb. 15, 2024, 3:02 p.m.