Skip to main content.

Hello

posted by Ziyad

Ziyad
Hello 1 of 3
Feb. 18, 2024, 7:05 p.m.

It's pretty late to be making an introductory post, but I just want to say that I've loved playing with everyone during alpha so far. What a great cast of players and characters we already have, and amazingly hard working staff! I look forward to continuing interacting with everyone and seeing how stories evolve over time. This setting is one of the most unique and interesting that I've seen so far, which makes me very excited potential RP going forwards. It feels like there's a lot more mystery and world history to explore here!

So a bit about myself... I've played MUDs on and off in little sprinkles, but most of my RP experience is exclusively on MUSHes, especially during the last decade. I have to apology to anyone who find my responses too slow or for missing cues sent my way. I'm usually more comfortable with slower pacing/RP due to a combination of having mostly MUSH experience, naturally slower typing speed and a hard time thinking of quick poses. I also often suffer from frequent bouts of social anxiety, even when interacting with those who I interact with regularly, which further hampers my ability to get things going with people. I'm grateful for how friendly staff and players are, because it's a mitigating factor that makes it a little easier not to stick Ziyad (who's way more outgoing than me) in a corner as a silent watcher all the time!

Feb. 18, 2024, 7:05 p.m.
Zahra
Re: Hello 2 of 3
Feb. 18, 2024, 7:35 p.m.

Aww, I've absolutely LOVED the few (rare </3) times our schedules have meshed up and I've actually gotten to experience the delightfulness that is Ziyad. Your character is charming and I don't think there's anything at all wrong with your writing speed!

It's always a pleasure seeing Ziyad about <3

Feb. 18, 2024, 7:35 p.m.
Yasin
Re: Hello 3 of 3
Feb. 18, 2024, 8:34 p.m.

Yayyy welcome to the introductions forum, pof Ziyad! I've really enjoyed Yasin's interactions with Ziyad thus far, you're a delight to RP with and you have a wonderful attention to detail and creativity in your writing. Agreeing with pof Zahra, your writing speed is absolutely fine.

Also - I will apologize now for the many times Yasin has asserted that Ziyad is an engineer, but don't worry, he'll probably keep doing it ;-)

Feb. 18, 2024, 8:34 p.m.