Skip to main content.

Howdy!

posted by Sekani

Sekani
Howdy! 1 of 3
Feb. 20, 2024, 2:59 a.m.

Hi, everyone! I'm super excited to continue roleplaying here. It's practically everything I've been searching for in a MUD! I've been following the development of this game for over a year so being able to have a character and actually play is a dream come true! Recently, there was a series of events that led me to lose a lot of interest in MUDs in general, but writing is a passion of mine! I'd like to apologize, though, as my writing style is fairly loose and I'm still getting the hang of Sekani's personality myself; I want to refine my character development skills and put more depth into my characters, I'm hoping continuing to interact with everyone will do just that!

I do like making new friends IRL but I am definitely socially awkward lmao. I tend to crack jokes as an icebreaker but my sense of humor can be on the dark side, hehe. Depending on my motivation I'll likely be online in the evenings but I'll try to log in earlier.

If you happen to see a woman with honey-gold eyes smelling of herbs and spices then you've been blessed by the almighty God with Sekani's presence! :D Hope to see more of everyone soon!

Feb. 20, 2024, 2:59 a.m.
Zahra
Re: Howdy! 2 of 3
Feb. 20, 2024, 3:34 a.m.

Welcome to Avaria, pof Sekani! I sincerely hope I can manage to catch you soon for some RP <3 I too tend to play in the evenings, so I'm sure we'll bump into each other eventually! My character's usually slinking around... somewhere.

Feb. 20, 2024, 3:34 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Howdy! 3 of 3
Feb. 20, 2024, 9:59 a.m.

Welcome! :)

Feb. 20, 2024, 9:59 a.m.