Skip to main content.

Set your steps to the Song.

posted by Jodhi

Jodhi
Set your steps to the Song. 1 of 3
March 6, 2024, 1:25 a.m.

Hello! Thank you for having me - I am utterly fascinated by this game and I can't express my thanks enough for being permitted to try it out.

It seems to be the custom to introduce ourselves a bit here, so here's me: I'm a lover and artist who is old enough to have seen Disney's Aladdin in theaters when she was a child. My day-to-day is usually taken up by job hunting, by my girlfriend, or by my game development project - but in my spare time, I am a long-time lover of roleplaying and a veteran of one particular MUD of 20 years.

I adore punchy, economic modes of writing and was pretty pleased to find that people tend to keep it succinct here in SoA. I take my roleplaying dead seriously: I commit to the bit and keep OOC communication as minimal as possible so as to preserve the excitement of a scene. That being said, I'm also totally happy to make friends here, so long as you don't mind me keeping kayfabe sacred!

Finally, I have a cat, whose name is Howard Hamlin.

March 6, 2024, 1:25 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Set your steps to the Song. 2 of 3
March 6, 2024, 1:44 a.m.

Welcome!

I wasn't as engaging as I would have liked to be tonight (OOC distractions, week nights are not my best times), but hopefully I will get to play more with you soon. I hope you have a good time here. :)

March 6, 2024, 1:44 a.m.
pilgrim
Re: Set your steps to the Song. 3 of 3
March 6, 2024, 9:29 p.m.

Welcome! :) Awesome to have you, I love when people take their roleplaying seriously. Looking forward to seeing where your character story goes!

March 6, 2024, 9:29 p.m.