Skip to main content.

Hello~!

posted by Jaric

Jaric
Hello~! 1 of 6
March 12, 2024, 11:56 a.m.

I'm relatively late to the party as I snuck in like a gremlin before Pilgrim could properly shut the door.

I've only recently found the time to log on to the ship and roleplay a bit, as before that I was hanging out in the Faded Zone reading through the wiki and forum while pretending to be useful at work.

I'm a programmer and an artist that makes games. I started off contributing to old mud codebases many moons ago, but I haven't played or roleplayed on one in a good couple of years now. If you see me about, please forgive me if I'm a little slow or non-responsive, I'm just a bit rusty! 

The community seems very warm and I've really enjoyed reading through the logs on the forum. I'm a little intimidated because everyone seems like great roleplayers and writers, but I'll do my best to keep up!

March 12, 2024, 11:56 a.m.
Zahra
Re: Hello~! 2 of 6
March 12, 2024, 12:10 p.m.

One of us! One of us! I have absolutely no doubts that your writing is amazing and I can't wait to catch you in-game! <3

March 12, 2024, 12:10 p.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Hello~! 3 of 6
March 12, 2024, 12:29 p.m.

Hello and welcome and mind the doors! The neighborhood has gone downhill recently. ;)

March 12, 2024, 12:29 p.m.
Yasin
Re: Hello~! 4 of 6
March 12, 2024, 2:47 p.m.

Hey there, and welcome to the community! We're glad to have you aboard the finest ship this side of the Adelantean -- oh wait, that must be some other ship. Instead -- grab a spare pickled egg and watch out for the large hole in the deck.

I'm also a programmer by day, though I don't work on games sadly. It's very cool that you do!

I will completely agree that this is a really great community. I was also intimidated at first by the sheer depth and quality of everyone's writing, and it took me several days after I joined before I found a rhythm, but everyone has been extremely welcoming and inclusive in their RP, so don't hesitate to jump on in!

March 12, 2024, 2:47 p.m.
Ariziya
Re: Hello~! 5 of 6
March 12, 2024, 6:09 p.m.

I think you all mean 'welcome to the commutiny'...

March 12, 2024, 6:09 p.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Hello~! 6 of 6
March 12, 2024, 6:35 p.m.

xD

Quite right, thank you for the correction pof Ariziya. 

March 12, 2024, 6:35 p.m.