Skip to main content.

Hey all.

posted by Isetnofret

Isetnofret
Hey all. 1 of 4
March 23, 2024, 12:24 a.m.

Well, I've got three forays onto the Greenest Dolphin under my belt now, so.....hi there, everyone.  Thanks for letting me come aboard.

So far, so good even if the bar here is set a tiny bit intimidatingly high - the RP style I've observed in these few days is something to live up to for sure. Looking forward to giving it a shot with you folks, and apologies in advance for the length of time I fear it is going to take for me to figure everything out.  This game is something else, in the best possible way!

March 23, 2024, 12:24 a.m.
Zahra
Re: Hey all. 2 of 4
March 23, 2024, 12:36 a.m.

Hey, there! It was a real pleasure getting to meet your character the other night :) Welcome aboard the cruise from hell Greenest Dolphin! Please don't feel intimidated, though (easier said than done, I know). All styles are welcome and we're super happy to have you here!

March 23, 2024, 12:36 a.m.
Esfandiar
Re: Hey all. 3 of 4
March 23, 2024, 2:08 a.m.

Welcome!

Looking forward to getting to meet in (imaginary) person! :)

March 23, 2024, 2:08 a.m.
Inaya
Re: Hey all. 4 of 4
March 23, 2024, 2:25 a.m.

Welcome welcome! Happy to have you aboard. If there's anything that would make your stay on the Greenest Dolphin easier... you're probably not gonna get it, let's be honest. ;)

But truly though it was great to get to meet you in game, love what I've seen so far and looking forward to more! Don't be intimidated, and DO feel free to use greencards if a scene is overwhelming or too fast and you need time to think and catch up! That's what they're there for, liberal use is encouraged.

Trust me, though, ALL of us (I'm not kidding, every single one of us) mess up our syntax and emotes ALL THE TIME, we're all just floundering about, nothing to be scared of here. I emoted a think the other day! That was fun. We're all just big nerds flubbing our way through a very cool world and game. It's awesome :)

March 23, 2024, 2:25 a.m.