Skip to main content.

Add plot notes to arc from the web

posted by Jahzat

Jahzat
Add plot notes to arc from the web 1 of 2
Jan. 26, 2024, 1:49 p.m.

(First off I want to say how much I am loving all of these story arc and IC posts mechanisms. Even though I haven't actually gotten into the game to RP directly yet, I've been able to keep up with events and start developing some of my character's concepts, which is helping my anxiety loads!)

On to the actual suggestion! The integration of the website into the story management tools is phenomenal, but I discovered that the only way to add a plot note you received to a story arc is an in game command. I think this is the only type of IC event record that you can't add to your story from the web interface, at the moment.

I really like being able to do that kind of "management" stuff from the web so I can focus on my character's present moment when I'm (eventually) in game, so it'd be nice to have either an option in the "add development" page to pick a plot note, or a button on the plot note to pick a story arc.

Jan. 26, 2024, 1:49 p.m.
pilgrim
Re: Add plot notes to arc from the web 2 of 2
Jan. 26, 2024, 7:56 p.m.

This is a great idea. Maybe it could be a button under the log column on the story page! 

Jan. 26, 2024, 7:56 p.m.